As the body of Christ, we all represent church diversity. We Are Church Diversity is a group of congregants, pastors, church planters, educators, leaders and Christians around the world committed to seeing the body of Christ more racially unified. We acknowledge that diversity matters to God, we believe that the local church is God’s chosen vessel and the hope of the world, we are Church Diversity and we want you to join us. This group pledges to be an advocate for diversity in homes, churches and communities.
- We will use the Bible and sharing the Gospel with all nations as our foundation.
- We commit to having the difficult conversations about the lack of ethnic diversity in the church and do our part to change that reality.
- We commit to dealing with our own issues of race and ethnicity.
- We embrace the reality that the church should be the catalytic leader for change on issues of social justice, unity and an “everyone welcome” mentality.
- We seek to be encouraging and inclusive, recognizing that this type of change takes time.
- Jesus’ Famous Last words – Acts 1:8
- Jerusalem Crowded With Multi-Ethnicity – Acts 2:5-11
- The Gospel Goes To Antioch & Paul Ministers In Diverse Environment – Acts 11:19-26
- We Are All One in Christ Jesus — Galatians 3:28
- The Great Commission & All Nations – Matthew 28:18-20
- Gentile Inclusion & Church Diversity – Ephesians 3:1-6
- Revelation & Diversity In Worship – Revelation 5:9-10
We are in the process of identifying Statewide Coordinators for ChurchDiversity.com. This is new and in the formative stages, if you would be interested in volunteering to lead part of a movement that will change the face and heart of the church please contact us.